Quick-fire Q&A: Bin Chen and Andrew Chau of Boba Guys
Bin Chen of Boba Guys joined us in the studio in Episode 6. We caught up with co-founders Bin and Andrew Chau after the recording for a little Feast Meets West Quick-fire Q&A! We're excited to check out some of these spots on our next trip to San Fran.
- Neighborhood of residence: Mission District, SF
- Favorite restaurant in your hood: Rintaro
- Most recent/Recommended dining out experience: Lazy Bear
- What Asian food staple/trend do you want to see more of: Japanese curry
- Your go-to boba drink order: The Soul Maté. Roasted yerba maté with Oatly oat milk, 25% sweet with our housemade almond jelly.
- Neighborhood of residence: SoMa, SF
- Favorite restaurant in your hood: Garaje
- Favorite spot to grab a drink: Alchemist
- Most recent/Recommended dining out experience: Mister Jiu's
- What Asian food staple/trend do you want to see more of: Burmese food like tea leaf salad, or takoyaki.
- Your go-to boba drink order: If it's at Boba Guys, I am recently digging the matcha over our taro smoothie. If it's at another place, I love a black milk tea with grass jelly and egg pudding, 50% sweet.