Quick-fire Q&A: Hannah and Marian of Mimi Cheng's
On Episode 17, we talked to Hannah Cheng about Mimi Cheng's and their modern, healthy spin on dumplings. We caught up with Hannah and her sister/business partner, Marian, after the show to find out where they like to eat and what Asian food they'd like to see more of! (Photo credit: Nicole Franzen)
- Neighborhood of residence: Greenwich Village
- Favorite restaurant in your hood: Lupa and the new Emily’s Pizza
- Favorite spot to grab a drink: Caffe Dante
- Most recent/Recommended dining out experience: Love Lilia and Wildair
- What's your favorite dish to cook: Fish tacos with all the fixings!
- What Asian food staple/trend do you want to see more of: More regional specific cooking and Asian breakfast