On Episode 17, we talked to Hannah Cheng about Mimi Cheng's and their modern, healthy spin on dumplings. We caught up with Hannah and her sister/business partner, Marian, after the show to find out where they like to eat and what Asian food they'd like to see more of! (Photo credit: Nicole Franzen)
- Neighborhood of residence: Greenwich Village
- Favorite restaurant in your hood: Lupa and the new Emily’s Pizza
- Favorite spot to grab a drink: Caffe Dante
- Most recent/Recommended dining out experience: Love Lilia and Wildair
- What's your favorite dish to cook: Fish tacos with all the fixings!
- What Asian food staple/trend do you want to see more of: More regional specific cooking and Asian breakfast