LA listeners, this one is for you! Celebrity Chef and cookbook author of 101 Asian Dishes You Need to Cook Before You Die, Jet Tila, shares his favorite spots in the city. If you missed his episode on the Philosophy of Yum, check it out here.
- Neighborhood of residence: Silverlake, LA
- Favorite restaurant in your hood: Square One
- Favorite spot to grab a drink: Red Lion Tavern
- Most recent/Recommended dining out experience: Rossoblu
- What's your favorite dish to cook: Anything with my kids
- What Asian food staple/trend do you want to see more of: More Isan (Northeastern) Thai food