If you haven't heard Jonathan Wu's beautiful story of his grandmother's Chinese mahogany tree and his discovery of the seasonal edible leaves it produced, make sure to check out Episode 23. We couldn't agree more with the answer of the last question!
- Neighborhood of residence: Clinton Hill
- Favorite restaurant in your hood: The Finch, Otway, Mekelburg's
- Favorite spot to grab a drink: Grassroots Tavern, Decibel
- Most recent/Recommended dining out experience: Little Tong
- What's your favorite dish to cook: Nothing springs to mind -- I just love to cook.
- What Asian food staple/trend do you want to see more of: Talented Asian-Americans expressing themselves in food.