If you haven't heard Episode 4 yet, check it out here. We talked to Josh Ku and Chef Trigg Brown of Win Son in Brooklyn about the lesser known but absolutely delicious Taiwanese dish, danzi noodles. Here are their favorite spots for food and drinks in NYC!
- Neighborhood of residence: Cypress Hills, Brooklyn
- Favorite restaurant in your hood: Ichiran / Faro
- Favorite spot to grab a drink: Duckduck Bar
- Most recent/Recommended dining out experience: Hearth
- Favorite place to eat Taiwanese food in NYC: Main Street Imperial and OK Ryan
- What Asian food staple/trend do you want to see more of: Any and all trends, sinful or heralded...Asian food culture becoming more main stream is the main priority...details can come a tad later.
- Neighborhood of residence: Bushwick, Brooklyn
- Favorite restaurant in your hood: Taco truck on Bogart and Harrison Place / Ichiran
- Favorite spot to grab a drink: Also that taco truck
- Most recent/Recommended dining out experience: Most recent: uni hand rolls at Sushi of Gari / Most recommended: Chumley's -- Chef Victoria is dope
- Favorite place to eat Taiwanese food in NYC: Main Street Imperial as well, but also anywhere that I can get a good fried pork chop with egg and sour cabbage.
- What Asian food staple/trend do you want to see more of: They're here (and the inspiration for our dumplings), but I wanna see Shen Jen Bao, everywhere.