In our first episode focusing on Asian breakfast, Chef Yo of Pinto Garden joined us in the studio to talk about Pinto Garden's Thai-inspired brunch menu, as well as what breakfast looks like in his native country, Thailand. Here are Chef Yo's favorite spots in New York City, as well as the Asian food trend he wants to see more of!
- Neighborhood of residence: Meatpacking District, New York
- Favorite restaurant in your hood: Barbuto
- Favorite spot to grab a drink: Angel’s Share
- Favorite Thai restaurant in/around NYC: Wondee Siam on 9th Ave.
- Most recent/Recommended dining out experience: Olmsted
- What's your favorite dish to cook: Roasted chicken
- What Asian food staple/trend do you want to see more of: More contemporary Asian dishes. It could be anything that is inspired by authentic food to create a new dish that fits today's lifestyle.