Quick-fire Q&A: Chef Seng Luangrath
We finally got a chance to catch up with James Beard Award Semifinalist, Chef Seng Luangrath! Read on to learn a bit more about Chef Seng, and make sure to listen to our interview with her on sticky rice and Lao cuisine.
- Neighborhood of residence: Alexandria, VA
- Favorite restaurant in your hood: IndAroma (Indian Restaurant)
- Favorite spot to grab a drink: Room 11
- Most recent/Recommended dining out experience: The Dabney
- What's your favorite dish to cook: Mieng Muang Luang and Tum Muk Houng
- What Asian food staple/trend do you want to see more of: Japanese Cheesecake, or Japanese Soufflé Pancakes! I've been craving them for a while now!